- Rates are quoted per person per night in US$ and include current government taxes
- Driver guides: UGX 30.000 on full board (local dishes) per night
- Tour leaders in a single room on full board: 1-3 guests: $150, 4-9 guests: $100, 10+ guests: FOC
- East African Residents: 50% off rack. Proof of residence must be provided.
- fresh fruit vitamin cocktail on arrival
- afternoon tea/ coffee & home baked biscuits
- complimentary water; available throughout the day
- hand massage on arrival during briefing
- boot cleaning
- cultural performance
- no preservatives, not tested on animals, organic & biodegradable shampoo, body-wash and lotions
- 5$ per person per day investment to our COMMUNITY & CONSERVATION STATION CBO
- Early check-in/ late check-out at no extra cost (please try to pre-book at least 48h in advance)
- Stay 4 nights/ get 10% discount off rack (=$ 225 per person & $ 315 single per night full board)
- Stay 5 nights/ pay only 4
- Birthdays & anniversaries ~ complimentary cake and drumming & dance
- Honeymooners ~ couples massage, daily fruit platter & surprise gift, Pedi- or manicure for the bride
- 2022 kick-start Tourism SPECIAL for our luxury Sunshine Cottage: NO SURCHAGE!
- Butler service available with prior arrangement
On request and only in the Sunshine Cottage
ROOM CONFIGURATION: We can accommodate a total of 26 guests in 12 rooms
- 10 lake View chalets: these rooms accommodate 2 people. we offer 5 doubles and 5 twin rooms. All our twin beds can be converted into double beds.
- 1 Family Suite ~ Sunshine Villa: this extraordinary Villa comprises of TWO interconnected bedrooms, both en-suite: 1x DOUBLE & 1x TWIN (can also be converted into a double). The rooms and bathrooms are huge and an additional bed can easily be added to make those TRIPLES.
- NOTE: the two rooms can also be sold independently since they offer enough privacy also for guests not travelling together! However, Sunshine Villa is best suited for families or groups.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- A deposit of 20% is required within 14 days of confirmation/ invoicing. Failure to comply might result in a cancellation of the booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance of the full payment must be made latest 30 days prior to arrival
- Bank fees/ charges strictly to the payer's account
- cancellation/ "no show":
30+ days: 20% cancellation fee
29-15 days: 40% cancellation fee
14-9 days: 60% cancellation fee
10 days or less/ no show: 100% cancellation fee